Offshore, 160 W, 48 V, rotor diameter 1170 mm, integrated charge controller, direct current, bolt-on
AIR Breeze provides the energy you can count on in challenging conditions.
This field-proven unit is engineered for battery-charging applications in coastal to desert to Arctic environments. It delivers the energy you need for communications, offshore structures, sailing or remote monitoring, to name a few. With optimized electronic controls, AIR Breeze provides energy quietly and efficiently.
- Corrosion-resistant, aircraft quality paint with a marine grade O-ring seal and stainless steel fasteners, ensuring durability in challenging conditions
- Pair with solar PV for redundant energy production year-round
- Lightweight design is simple and easy to install
- Integrated controller for Plug-and-Play operation
- Produces 40 kWh of energy per month generating energy in a wide range of wind speeds
- Advanced microprocessor technology for superior performance and high wind protection without mechanical braking
- Start up wind speed: 9,6 km/h (2,68 m/s)
- Voltage: 12, 24 or 48 VDC
- Rated power: 200 W at 12,5 m/s
- Monthly output: 38 kWh (5,4 m/s)